Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy Friday!

     So like I promised (to all my maybe 3 viewers), here is a little bit about me.  Well, I am a professional photographer, specializing in weddings and fine art.  I'm based out of Philadelphia, where I've spent most of my life.  I spent my college years (even though I did not attend college) in beautiful sunny San Diego, soaking up the California sun, and a brief stint in Charleston, South Carolina.  Now that I am back in the Philadelphia area, I decided to go back to school.  My extremely talented girlfriend, Jenna, got me thinking about this blog idea.  Check her out here!  She's a painter, who also creates awesome jewelry pieces and other little arts and crafts (I promise she's not paying me to say this).  Well, that's enough for now, hope everyone has a great weekend!

Matt

2 comments:

  1. Hey babe! Im so excited that you've joined, you'll do great. Your an amazing artist and so inspirational!

    <3

    ReplyDelete