Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hello...welcome...hola!

     So after constant nudging by fellow photographers and friends- here I am!  I can honestly and humbly say I'm not quite sure what to expect from this blog.  Although I plan to have many photography related posts- tips, pictures, ideas- I will also do my best to give you an insight to behind the scenes.

     You can find me all over the web, from Twitter to Facebook and my website (which is currently under construction.)  I plan on having a preview available sometime early next week.

This weekend I plan on really digging deep and making myself at home on here.  I will tell you a little about myself and how I've gotten to this point.

Anyways, thanks for checking out my blog, and hopefully we shall see each other soon.

-Matt

1 comment: